Kalonji (cumin seeds) is very beneficial for health. Cumin seeds are extracted from the cumin plant. It grows in Pakistan, China, India, and Mediterranean and Middle East region. The ailments in which cumin are useful, are as follows:
Kalonji oil is recommended to improve mood and motivations levels. It also acts as an anti-fatigue and anti-depressant and its regular use helps to mitigate one’s anxiety level.
Mix apple cider and cumin seeds oil and apply it on your skin. This not only treats acne but also resolves other skin problems. Let it rest for two weeks and strain. Put it on the stove and heat it till the color changes. This mixture can be stored in refrigerator for quite a long period and is a very effective treatment of acne.
REDUCES RISK OF BREAST CANCER
Use black cumin seeds oil to prevent the development of cancer cells in the body. It provides a protective shelter against breast cancer cells. Consume kalonji daily to avoid any cancer threats in the future.
FOR BLADDER ISSUES
A pinch of kalonji sprinked in 100 ml water is very effective against kidney and bladder infections. It is a tried and tested remedy and is used in many households.
TO CURE ECZEMA
Extracts of black cumin seeds protect skin from eczema in the following ways
- Vitamin A components residing in black seed oil known to reduce excess cellular growth and also thwart bacterial infection.
- Fat soluble vitamins in this innate ingredient repair damaged cell membranes and restore the skin barrier.
- Antioxidant activity exhibited by black cumin seeds helps to improve skin texture and reverse eczema flare-ups.
- Anti-inflammatory ability of black seed oil can reduce inflammation by blocking pro-inflammatory
HOW TO USE BLACKSEED TO CURE ECZEMA
#1 BLACK SEED OIL FOR TOPICAL APPLICATION
- Initially, wash eczema affected area with water to cleanse dry patches over the skin.
- Take pure black seed oil from a local store and apply when the skin is still damp.
- Optionally wrap the skin with plastic paper to avoid impurities from accumulating over the skin.
- Preferred time to apply this innate ingredient is before going to bed, so that it can easily penetrate into deeper layers.
#2 BLACK CUMIN SEEDS AND RAW HONEY (INTERNAL CONSUMPTION)
- Benefits of both remedies are included in religious books like The Qur’an and Bible.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of black seeds with 1 teaspoon of raw honey thoroughly. Take this innate ingredient before breakfast. You can also slightly heat black cumin seeds before mixing it with honey.
#3 BLACK SEEDS AND HONEY MASK
- If you want to get benefited by these ingredients, it’s recommended to apply it over the skin.
- Ground black seeds and mix it with raw honey. Wash your face and apply the mask evenly all over the skin.
#4 APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AND BLACK SEED OIL FOR ECZEMA
- Vitamins, minerals, and bioflavonoids housed in ACV exhibit antioxidant activity.
- These ingredients help to treat eczema effectively.
- Take required amount of black seeds and mix it with ACV solution. Dilute with distilled water to avoid irritation.
- Now apply this mask over the skin and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
#5 LEMON JUICE AND BLACK SEED OIL
- Lemon juice is packed with antibacterial, anti-fungal and bleaching ability. These properties effectively reduce skin ailments like eczema and acne. (6)
- However, excess use of lemon juice can irritate your skin. So, dilute it with black seed oil.
- Add few drops of lemon juice in black seed oil and apply it over eczema affected skin.
Do you take too much caffeine? When a person is in stress the sleeping cycle gets disturbed. Consumption of honey enables body release serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter and helps to relay messages from one area of the brain to another. Because of the widespread distribution of its cells, it is believed to influence a variety of psychological and other body functions. Of the approximately 40 million brain cells, most are influenced either directly or indirectly by serotonin. This includes brain cells related to mood, sexual desire and function, appetite, sleep, memory and learning, temperature regulation, and some social behavior.. Regular consumption of honey reduces stress. Somebody suffering with insomnia should eat honey before bed
Is it too difficult to remember the contact number of your best friend? Honey which is rich with antioxidant boosts your memory and prevents cellular damage within the brain. This natural sweetener helps improving brain health.
In order to avoid seasonal allergies consume honey in your daily diet. Honey boosts the immune system and makes you strong enough to fight against any viruses and bacteria. Honey basically lessens the production of histamines, which means lesser allergic response.
GET RID OF COUGH
For pesky colds it is a natural cure. If you are done with the course of antiviral, start using 2 tablespoons of honey with warm water just before going to bed. It is effective in treating respiratory tract infections.
When someone is diagnosed with diabetes the craving for sugar naturally increases. That is because of the imbalanced insulin level in the body. Honey is the best kind of sweetener that also decreases hyperglycemia. Regular consumption of honey also reduces the risk of diabetes.
For problems like bloating and constipation, honey is very useful. It activates bacteria of the intestine. This helps to accelerate the digestion process and halts all the build up of all kinds of toxic elements in the human body.
People who want to lower the cholesterol and want to stay fit and smart must add honey in their daily diet. Honey helps in glucose metabolism as it increases the level of insulin in blood. It helps to avoid glucose storage in form of fats and reduces cholesterol.
IT IS ANTIOXIDANT
Consuming raw honey enable the body to fight against plaque. Honey kills free radicals of the body. It also reduces the risk of cancer.
It increases number of red blood cells in the body, thereby improving hemoglobin level. For hypertensive patients honey in very helpful. It normalizes the blood pressure.
IMPORTANCE OF HONEY IN RELIGION
Both the holy Quran and Hadiths (Prophetic traditions) refer to honey as a healer of disease. In the Quran we read, "And thy Lord taught the bee to build its cells in hills, on trees and in people’s habitations… there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for humankind. Verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought.”