Assistant Brand Manager
- Devise portfolio strategies and lead the annual brand plan roll out inception to execution
- Prepare and ensure timely preparation and implementation of short and long term brand strategies to maximize business profitability
- Design and implement ATL and BTL activities for the brand.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring of integrated consumer marketing and communication strategy by thoroughly understanding the assigned brands’ market potential, identifying market segments, consumers attitudes and behaviors in close coordination with creative, digital, media, research, PR and activation agencies
- Prepare annual budgets, monitor and analyze plans and strategies along with results through monthly sales performance reports and sale achievements, inventory management, current business scenario, competitive landscape and opportunities for growth to achieve annual targets for assigned portfolio.
Qualifications: Graduate from any Foreign or HEC recognized university. MBA is preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in FMGC.
Last date to apply: February 10, 2019