Quality Control Inspector
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of materials including incoming materials.
- Assist with review and ensure drawings and procedures are up to date (as needed)
- Segregate and disposition quarantined and rejected materials (reworks/sorts) and complete necessary documentation
- Effectively work with engineers and operators to resolve production or quality issues related to purchased materials
- Assist production and purchasing with resolution of quality related problems
- Provide back-up for Quality Control Lab
- Work with Supplier Quality and Operations to improve incoming product quality and operation efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate from any Foreign or HEC recognized university in the relevant field.
- Prior quality inspection experience
- Prior medical device and/or pharmaceutical experience
- Knowledge in areas of chemical, physical, and dimensional inspection techniques, equipment, and documentation
Last date to apply: February 10, 2019