بیری کا شہد
Cold extracted 100% organic Sidr Honey
Get pure Sidr honey in Pakistan, infused with rich flavor and excellent quality at best prices. It lowers cholesterol and strengthens the immune system. This Sidr Honey aka Beri Honey is collected by bees that feed on the nectar of the Sidr tree and it has a strong and distinct taste that distinguishes it from other honey.
- Taste and Flavor: The strong butterscotch aroma, the luscious velvety texture with earthy notes, and memorable caramel finish
- Color: Medium to Dark Amber – color darkens with time
- Benefits: Lowers cholesterol, strengthens the immune system
- Uses: Perfect substitute to sugar in tea or coffee or even a teaspoon at the start of the day
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Sidr Honey sourced from the flower of the Jujube tree, minimally heated below 40 degrees Celsius to aid the filtration process
- Packaging Details: Food Grade PET Bottle
Sidr Honey | Beri Honey | Beri Ka Shehad
Sidr Honey is the most premium and desired honey harvested from the Hindukush Himalaya region of South Asia. This unique monofloral honey is derived from the flowers of the wild jujube trees present in the dense forests at the foothills of the Hindukush. Beekeepers harvest this honey, which is free of pesticides, preservatives, and antibiotics once a year in September.
- NECTAR SOURCE: Wild Sidr Flowers only.
- CONSISTENCY: Smooth, viscous, rich, and moderately thick.
- COLOUR: Medium to dark amber.
- TASTE: Robust with butterscotch & caramel notes.
- PROPERTIES: Lowers bad cholesterol, strengthens the immune system, good for athletes, elderly, and pregnant women for its high mineral content.
Hard work pays you generously! It is the instinct and tough work of honey bees that turns nectar into honey. At Hiba Life, we work hard to harvest and pack honey using modern processes so that you can enjoy it in its purest and natural form.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.