Kalonji's benefits are not widely known but it does wonders for your health. Cumin seeds are extracted from the cumin plant which grows in Pakistan, China, India, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East region.
HELPS WITH ANTI-DEPRESSION
Kalonji oil is recommended to improve mood and motivation levels. It also acts as an anti-fatigue and anti-depressant; its regular use helps to mitigate one’s anxiety level.
By mixing apple cider and Kalonji oil and applying it to your skin, you can not only treat acne but also resolves other skin problems. Let it rest for two weeks and strain. Put it on the stove and heat it till the color changes. This mixture can be stored in a refrigerator and is a very effective acne treatment.
REDUCES RISK OF BREAST CANCER
Use kalonji oil to prevent the development of cancer cells in the body. It provides a protective shield against breast cancer cells. Consume kalonji daily to avoid any cancer threats in the future.
FOR BLADDER ISSUES
A pinch of kalonji sprinkled in 100 ml water is very effective against kidney and bladder infections. It is a tried and tested remedy and is used in many households, making it one of the many benefits of Kalonji.
HELP IN CURING ECZEMA
Extracts of black cumin seeds protect skin from eczema in the following ways:
- Vitamin A components in black seed oil reduce excess cell growth and also prevent bacterial infection.
- Fat-soluble vitamins restore the skin barrier.
- The antioxidant activity shown by black cumin seeds helps to improve skin texture and reverse eczema flare-ups.
- The anti-inflammatory ability of black seed oil can reduce inflammation.
HOW TO USE KALONJI TO CURE ECZEMA
Black Seed Oil For Topical Application
- Wash the eczema affected area with water to cleanse dry patches over the skin.
- Get pure black seed oil from a local store and apply it when the skin is still damp.
- Wrap the skin with plastic paper to avoid impurities from accumulating over the skin.
- The preferred time to apply this mixture is before going to bed.
Black Cumin Seeds And Raw Honey
- Mix 1 teaspoon of black seeds with 1 teaspoon of raw honey thoroughly. Have this mixture before breakfast. You can also slightly heat black cumin seeds before mixing them with honey as per the teachings of Tib-e-Nabvi.
Black Seeds And Honey Mask
- Ground black seeds and mix them with raw honey. Wash your face and apply the mask evenly all over the skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Black Seed Oil For Eczema
Vitamins, minerals, and bioflavonoids housed in ACV exhibit antioxidant activity. These ingredients help to treat eczema effectively.
- Take the required number of black seeds and mix it with ACV solution. Dilute with distilled water to avoid irritation.
- Now apply this mask over the skin and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
Lemon Juice And Black Seed Oil
Lemon juice is packed with antibacterial, anti-fungal, and bleaching properties. These properties effectively reduce skin ailments like eczema and acne. However, excess use of lemon juice can irritate your skin. So, dilute it with black seed oil.
Add few drops of lemon juice in black seed oil and apply it over eczema-affected skin.
IMPORTANCE OF HONEY IN RELIGION
Both the holy Quran and Hadiths (Prophetic traditions) refer to honey as a healer of disease. In the Quran we read, "And thy Lord taught the bee to build its cells in hills, on trees and in people’s habitations… there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for humankind. Verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought.”